Timber FRAMERS Guild
on-profit educational membership association dedicated to the craft of timber framing. We serve as a center of timber frame information and design for the professional and the general public.
Structural Insulated Panel Association
The Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA) is a non-profit trade association representing manufacturers, suppliers, fabricators/distributors, design professionals, and builders committed to providing quality structural insulated panels for all segments of the construction industry.
Mountain Timber Homes
- Residential and Commercial Projects
- We work with White Pine, Douglas fir, Oak, Cypress, or any other wood that fits your home design.
- Fabrication: All cutting, joinery, and pre-assembly of timber frames and project components are done in our fully tooled shop before taking them to the job site.
- Construction: Assembly on the job site, hands-on installation and management of small to large projects.
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) are used to complete your timber frame construction. By using SIP panels, your home is comfortable, energy-efficient, strong, and quiet. It allows the maximum exposure of frame which most customers desire.
We are proud members of Timber Frames Guild, Structural Insulated Panel Association